Very fun game!
A Small World Cup
A Small World Cup
(Download Google Play App HERE)
- Added special "poki" version (click here) with some exclusive gameplay features and better mobile play compatibility
New Version! (Refresh the page! F5)
- Less Ads!! No more banners ads slowing down the game!
- Loss time!! Matches will now end somewhen between 90°-95°
- Vibrate option!! New great control feeling on mobile devices! [mobile only]
- Share your statistics with your friends!! and brag about it!! [mobile only]
- Share your cups winning screen and show the world your amazingness!!! [mobile only]
- 4 More stadiums! Now each nation has its custom stadium!
- New mode: Golden Goal! Play a super fast version of the World Cup, first goal wins!
- New mode: Practice! Play alone to train your skills and become a world champion!
- Match duration setting! Choose between 45 or 90 seconds long matches
- Difficulty setting! Try easy, normal and hard!
- Game statistics! Save forever your Word Cup mode efforts!
- More stadiums!
- Pause game! Now you can freeze the game and take a look at the sky for a moment!
- New musics/sounds!
- New funny match presentation screen!
- Various fixes! Because yes!
- Optimized ads (less annoying!) [app only]
- New World Cup system!
- 14 great national teams to choose from!
- Random match draws every game for unique experiences!
- History of previous results during the World Cup!
- 5 different stadiums!
- Cool new graphics and fonts!
- All new sounds and background music! (+ mute sound option:)
- A brand new winning screen!
- New (longer!) match duration (40 seconds effective play)
- Local multiplayer mode!
- Training mode!
- Difficulty settings!
- Fun accessories for your player! (IAP)
- Ads free option ($)
- Matches history/statistics!
- More stadiums!
- Goal replay view/share!!!
- iOS app
remember to update your Android App!! (link)
- Official Android version released!
Most of the new upcomnig features will be included in the app only, download it now!
(iOS version coming soon)
- various fixes
- new "direct" inverted control (choose in title screen)
- Fixed sound
- Improved IA
- Various graphics improvements
- Fixed end-game bug playing with Brazil
- New increasing difficulty system
- In-game random generated sounds
- Now players cant stay still inside their goals
- Better kick-off ball random direction
...still working on other improvements!
A completely new version of this is in the making, stay in touch!
this game was my entry for ludum dare #38 compo theme "A Small World" made in 2 days using Construct2
LD page here: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/38/a-small-wor...
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Awesome. I don't like soccer much, but this is great!
needs local multiplayer XD
I played this game. It's hysterical and I really hope the next version comes out with sound and music. Holy shit did I have fun with this.
You can check out the play here!
great video! I enjoyed It so much😅
I updated the game these days (I see you played the very first version)
Btw I'm still upgradig and improving it day by day, be sure come back and check for new exciting versions!
I believe a multiplayer mode would take this game to the next level. Once your done improving the game, you should definitley consider working on multiplayer; i think it would attract a lot of people to your game.
Great game and can't wait for the new version!
Oh wow this is great
I left you a feedback on ldjam already, but I just wanted to say it again: this game so hilarious that I almost lost it, especially when the match begins and the players' heads bob down like they're saying 'Aww f***'. The mechanic works really well. Cheers!
A lot of silly fun. I really enjoyed your game.
I finally won a match and I noticed I won it by playing more defensively: letting the computer shoot first and then hoping that immobilized him long enough for a counter strike. But I lost enough that I don't think this was a good strategy necessarily; perhaps I just got lucky.
Edit: Just realized that it was a series of matches. I played as Brazil and got to England before losing.